Thursday 17 February 2011

Pondering

I've been thinking about my bedroom decor. I was looking at my chosen fabrics and decided against the large gold printed one, but I do very much like the plain silk in the centre and the butterfly one which was the reason I chose the wallpaper with butterflies... but I'm not sure which to use for what. Should the bedding be a mixture of both with some of the net mixed in? Should I have the dark green velvet for flooring? I've not given up the idea of a wooden floor, but a soft carpet is so very nice on the feet first thing in the morning. Wouldn't you agree?





I am hoping to find one or both of these Art Deco lights at an exhibition in April. I have my heart set on having one in either my lounge or bedroom, they may have made more designs. That would be most agreeable.

Not many thoughts from me today. I find I am feeling weary from the work we are doing here. Off to my little cottage for the night.



Sleep well with many sprinkles of joy,
Kirscha x


No comments:

Post a Comment