Wednesday 2 March 2011

Egyptians again

Ta-daah!

Yes, finally the beautiful wallpaper for the Dining Room has arrived and it is perfect though I need more. The seller is ill, but I'll order more when she returns to work.

All these decisions are making my head hurt, but...

I'm getting there. I must get the fabric together for the curtains and then contact my designer about making them.

It's so nice to just sit down after making the decisions. I used to have others to make these decisions and I just enjoyed their efforts. But it's good for me to work. It's character building, isn't it?


I wanted you to see the full scene. The problem is that a lot of this will be lost if I put it on the back wall, but if I put it on a side wall, do you think it would look strange? Or should I buy another sheet and have it on both sides of the room? Oh no, I'll be giving myself another headache at this rate.

I need a hug, Rivet. I don't care what that Hoomahn says about the banishment, I need you right now.
I'm probably dreaming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment