Wednesday 2 March 2011

Invaders

The Daisy Cottage
Empty and ready for...

INVADERS! 
Boo!
Rivet, get down here and btw you didn't scare me.

I didn't! I'm losing my touch.


Boo!
*giggles*

*Lots of giggling.*
Stop snuffling on me, it tickles and just come in.



It's a bit small for a door. *humpff, grunt*


There's space to play in here.


What shall we play?
Hide'n'Seek?
There's no where to hide, what about...

*cough*

Who or rather, what is that?
It's a Hoomahn. I've met her since living in Taw Wood. Remember her now?
Oh yes, the one that thinks I eat out of her hand. 

*Humpfff* I'd eat your hand!


Excuse me you two, but you aren't allowed in here.

 
Why not?
Why not?

Because, one, this isn't your house or playground.
Two, this isn't your time or rather you aren't allowed to see each other in Kirscha's time. Remember the banishment? The rules about being separated?

 
Yes.
Yes. 
I see you remember. Good.

Now shoo before a certain glowing night Faerie turns up. She'll have your guts for garters.

Shuffle, shuffle, mutter, mutter.
Just when we were having fun.
I know...

*soft snuffling noises*

*yawn*


Oh! I was dreaming.

Rivenaugh, I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment