Monday 7 March 2011

Stuck on Egyptian Themes and dreams

When I saw this I squealed!
This is the perfect box for my treasures.
I had to have it as it fits the theme for my dining room.


I received this beautiful rug from a dear friend, MuJa. It is perfect with my curtains for my work room.
I'm finding this the hardest room to decorate, but it may be that I've placed it in the wrong room in my house. I will ponder my feelings and think carefully before deciding.


A lie down will help me to think.
She promptly fell asleep and began to dream.


I remember when you were first born, Rivenaugh.




You bowed low and begged for my freedom.


But Queen Heffanhough was adamant.


I pleaded for you before my advisor.


But they made me transform into my new persona, changed my name from Kiraschoyna to Kirscha, clipped my wings, reduced my powers and sent me to a land to learn a new language.

We can meet in my dreams dear Rivenaugh, but one day I vow you and I shall be together again. I'll find that evil witch and see that she's brought before the court to give an account of what she truly saw.
My darling Rivenaugh, I love you still, but I must remain here and you must not seek me yet. I believe there is great magic here. I will be patient and discover it's source and do all I can to find favour. One day, we shall be re-united.


One day, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete